Friday 15 February 2013

Welcome!

Welcome one and welcome all. My name is Scott, and I plan on sharing my thoughts about all things Swansea City. I'll be doing match previews (and occasionally reports too), providing stats and general ponderings as and when I see fit. I plan on blagging some interviews with players and fans alike too, so maybe in future I'll be able to get guest writers to do a few pieces.

I've been a Swans fan since my next door neighbour Brian took me to see a game at the Vetch when I was 10 or 11. I was there when James Thomas scored THAT hat-trick, and vividly remember selling my N64 to pay for a season ticket the year after we'd been promoted under Johnny Hollins. In retrospect, that wasn't the best financial decision I've made, however seeing the Swans in less prosperous times most certainly has the effect of "rose-tinted glasses" in that all of their achievements in the PL so far seem that much more impressive.

This is early days, and I would start with some kind of summary of the season so far, but I decided to give this blogging thing another go because I really missed doing match previews - so without further ado I'm off to write up a preview of the Liverpool game. Expect stats.

Hasta la proxima.

Scott.